Nunchaku Zombie (双截棍僵尸; pinyin: shuāngjiégùn jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He has two special attacks. He can spin his nunchaku and bounce straight-shooting projectiles straight back at the plants. If a plant is close to him, he will use the nunchaku to toss the plant out of the lawn.
双截棍僵尸 (Nunchaku Zombie)
Deflects straight projectiles with his nunchaku, and bashes away any plants who dare to stand in his way.He was a huge fan of a martial artist called Bruce Lee until he knocked his head while playing with a nunchaku.
Nunchaku Zombie absorbs 420 damage per shot and has no degrades.
Nunchaku Zombie becomes more dangerous when appearing in groups. Unlike Jester Zombie, catapult plants can be used against him. Therefore, plants like Melon-pult and Kernel-pult are the most viable option. Stalling plants are left for an easier dispatchment, with Hurrikale being particularly good at preventing the loss of plants, through pushing this zombie to a previous tile.
- Nunchaku Zombie is a commemoration to Bruce Lee because Bruce Lee himself popularized the use of nunchakus in the modern times along with his student, actor, and martial arts instructor Dan Inosanto.
- His description and Sugarcane Master’s description both mention about Bruce Lee.
- Coincidentally, both of them use nunchakus.
- When he attacks, his nunchaku glows.
- Like Oak Archer, his Almanac entry references the Skyrim meme I took an arrow to the knee.