Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the level in the international version, see Wild West - Day 20.
Not OK Corral III is the third and final Not OK Corral level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star, and an upgrade called Instant Recharge.
(After completing the level and receiving the star)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: My great grandpappy was a lawman around these parts.
Penny: Is that him over there?
Crazy Dave: Where?
Penny: Made you look.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The appearance of Chicken Wrangler Zombie, even if it is just one and in the last wave, makes this level difficult as no Lightning Reeds are given and the chickens can easily crowd a lane.
- Plant a Peashooter in the second or third column. Defeat a normal zombie.
- Plant a Wall-nut on the third or fourth column. Save its health. If you count correctly, a Peashooter can kill a Cowboy Zombie in ten shots, which is equivalent to it moving three squares.
- Plant a Potato Mine in front of Buckethead Cowboy. Do the same when you see this happens again.
- Plant a Chili Bean in front of Conehead Cowboy. However, there is also a Cowboy Zombie behind it, and if the Cowboy Zombie dies, you may have to restart or block the Conehead Cowboy, or if the Conehead Cowboy dies, block the Cowboy Zombie by a Wall-nut.
- Use Wall-nut to block zombies, especially the Buckethead Cowboys.
- If you are near the end, you will have a chance to get Coconut Cannon. If you don't get it (and get a Repeater instead), restart as your chances of winning is low with only your peashooting plants, or if you manage to get it, plant it on the second column. Use it to kill Buckethead Cowboys easily. To use it in just one hit, deal just enough damage on the Buckethead Cowboy then go in for the blow. If it survives somehow, it must only leave at least three hits left to die.
- In the final wave, a Chicken Wrangler Zombie will appear. Position Peashooters and Repeaters properly, then break its wire to release Zombie Chickens. Now tap on Coconut Cannon to kill them. Remember to move the minecart in the lane where Chicken Wrangler Zombie is in.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name