|Abilities||A Plant gets -1/-1. Heal your Hero for 2.|
|Just a quick bite.|
Nibble is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 1 to play, and its abilities give a selected plant -1/-1, and heal the zombie hero for 2.
It is based on chattery teeth, a children's wind-up toy.
Its name is based on the real meaning of nibble, which is to take small bites out of something.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Abilities: A Plant gets -1/-1. Heal your Hero for 2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Just a quick bite.
- Set change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Despite this trick being able to heal you, there are not many instances in which you would plan to use this solely to heal, but rather take out, or nullify a threat that has either 1 strength, 1 health, or both in the early to mid-game. However, despite its healing ability being rather minor, it should not be disregarded either, as it could easily split the difference between victory and defeat, and should be taken into account.
Take note this only degrades a plant but does not do damage, so you cannot play Evaporate to destroy it afterwards.
Nibble is a very cheap trick that is able to mess up your plants by lowering their stats so that they fail on destroying the target, or surviving the attack. Fortunately, a stat-boosting card can easily negate or lessen its ability.
A plant that is basically immune to this trick is Black-Eyed Pea, as its ability negates Nibble's ability. However, Nibble can destroy it if its health has been knocked down to one.
- On its card, a wind-up key is seen on it. However, this key never appears in-game.
- When viewing its statistics or receiving from a pack, its hinge is missing.
- While it is playing its animation, a strange deep laughing can be heard.