Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Other Superpowers|| Possessed|
|She is the first zombie to fight in a tank.|
Neptuna is a zombie hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. She leads the Hearty and Sneaky zombie groups. Her signature superpower is called Octo-Pult, which summons a 3/2 Octo-Pet with the Amphibious trait.
Her design and name both reference Neptune, the Roman god of the sea. Neptuna's name is a portmanteau of "Neptune," the mythical god that she resembles and "tuna," referring to the fact that she is half fish. Neptuna could also be a reference to Aquaman from DC.
- Classes: Hearty, Sneaky
- Signature Superpower: Octo-pult - Make a 3/2 Octo-Pet with Amphibious.
- Other Superpowers:
- Boss in missions:
She is the very first Zombie to fight in a tank.
Neptuna relies on her vast array of Gravestone zombies to keep the opponent guessing. With access to both Hearty and Sneaky cards, she can also effectively improve the survivability of any weaker teammates, such as Imps. Several Sneaky cards allow her to move her Zombies out of harm's way or Bounce dangerous Plants, and Hearty cards include both health buffs and the ability to move plants away from frail Zombies. She can effectively hold the board during the Plants' turn, as her Gravestones are immune to Plant tricks (with the exception of Grave Buster) and Zombie Tricks allows her to utilize the aforementioned movement or buffing cards to ensure that Zombies remain to hold the board. Amphibious Zombies are also potentially dangerous to Plants if the enemy Hero lacks removal or Amphibious Plants to counter.
When playing as Neptuna, care must be taken to ensure that you can play Gravestones whenever necessary. This means balancing how many Zombies are on the board, which may be done by allowing older, low-Strength teammates to die or by using cards such as Firefighter to Bounce useful Zombies back into your hand for use later on.
Remember also that Neptuna's primary asset is unpredictability. As such, make an effort not to play Bounced Gravestones shortly after they have returned to your hand. Keen opponents will remember which Zombies have been seen and will make an effort to counter said Zombies to the best of their abilities.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Neptuna.
- Neptuna and Immorticia are the only female zombie heroes.
- The fact that her hair is actually an octopus may allude to Octo Zombie.
- Her tail and trident clips out of the bottom of her fish bowl. This is likely because they are two separate assets.
- When she is using Octo-pult, it is revealed that Neptuna is completely bald.
- Her idle animation also shows her bald head.
- Her description has a pun; the word "tank" can mean a fish tank or a type of armored war vehicle.
- In the official website, it says she leads the Sneaky and Beastly classes, which are the classes Brain Freeze leads.
- Coincidentally, Neptuna shares her name with a boss in the game Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, who also wields a trident and is a fish.