- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 4 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 4 is the fourth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It has pre-selected plants, which are Phat Beet, Sunflower, Wall-nut, and Spikeweed. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Created by Rifqitheflipper
- Required plants:
- As usual, plant two columns of Sunflowers on the left.
- Place Snapdragons on the third column to clear the first two zombies.
- When you see a Punk Zombie, immediately plant a Magnet-shroom on the second and fourth row of the fourth column, to quickly dispatch it.
- Plant Phat Beets on the topmost, center, and bottommost row of the fourth column to deal with large groups of zombies.
- Keep planting Snapdragons on the third column and Wall-nuts on the fifth column.
- Plant two columns of Spikeweed (if possible) in front of the Wall-nuts.
- Spend Plant Food on Magnet-shroom to deal with large group of Bucketheads and Punks or on Phat Beet/Snapdragon to deal with the zombie waves.