- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 18 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 18 is the eighteenth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Garlic is pre-selected for the player in a seed slot, therefore showcasing it in this level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
MC Zom-Bs and Breakdancer Zombies can be a huge disaster if you do not prepare. While the MC Zom-B will instantly destroy your plants, the Breakdancer Zombie will assist him further into your defenses, allowing him to use his ability right away without having to take time to walk to them. Thankfully, you receive Garlic which will direct Breakdancer Zombies to a different lane so that your further defenses won't easily get destroyed. However, the player must use it properly as MC Zom-Bs will easily destroy it if planted near both of the zombies, thus wasting the effectiveness.
- Created by VeXJL
- Place Gold Bloom. This will help you in placing Fume-shroom.
- Place Fume-shroom on the first and second column. Do not plant them in the middle row as it will not be able to hit zombies far away.
- Use Stallia to stall the first few zombies. This will delay the punk jam.
- Place Garlic in the middle of the lawn (fifth column, third row). This will protect the Magnet-shrooms.
- Place Magnet-shrooms behind the Garlic. This will help against the Neon Buckethead Zombies.
- If the middle row is under pressure by Punk Zombies or MC Zombies, use Guacodile to kill them. This will apply to MC Zombies in the second and fourth row as they can hurt the Garlic and Magnet-shrooms.
- *: Removed