Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 18 is the eighteenth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Garlic is pre-selected for the player in a seed slot, therefore showcasing it in this level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Created by VeXJL
- Required Plants
- Place Gold Bloom. This will help you in placing Fume-shroom.
- Place Fume-shroom on the first and second column. Do not plant them in the middle row as it will not be able to hit zombies far away.
- Use Stallia to stall the first few zombies. This will delay the punk jam.
- Place Garlic in the middle of the lawn (fifth column, third row). This will protect the Magnet-shrooms.
- Place Magnet-shrooms behind the Garlic. This will help against the Neon Buckethead Zombies.
- If the middle row is under pressure by Punk Zombies or MC Zombies, use Guacodile to kill them. This will apply to MC Zombies in the second and fourth row as they can hurt the Garlic and Magnet-shrooms.