- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 14 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. The jams that play in this level are pop, rap, and punk. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a Neon Mixtape Tour piñata.
- This level is not very hard. Celery Stalker, although it does a huge amount of damage, it can easily be overwhelmed by hordes of zombies or zombies with special abilities such as the MC Zom-B, so it should be treated as an early offensive plant. Cactus, however can attack at a better distance, so it should be the main offensive plant. The player also may think about feeding the Cacti Plant Food to make the level easier.
- Due to Thyme Warp's very slow recharge, the player should only use it when things get too tough.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||333||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||154444222555||None||First Flag; 100% Plant Food|
- Created by Ballistic Planet
- Start by planting Sun-shrooms in the back two columns.
- When zombies start to come out, plant Celery Stalkers on the sixth column from the left. This gives you a bit of time to build up sun production, but it lets you keep the zombies at a safe distance from your Sun-shrooms, and it allows you to plant Cacti fairly freely behind them.
- Once a group of zombies comes out that a Celery Stalker normally cannot handle, plant a Cactus. Continue planting Cacti in the third, fourth, and fifth columns.
- If the going gets though, use a Thyme Warp to send every zombie back. Once you strategy is complete, it should look like the following:
- *: Removed