Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of this level, see Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 11 (Chinese version).
Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. Impunk makes its first appearance here. The jams that play in this level are pop, punk, and rap. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This level throws every zombie you've seen up to this point at you without any control of the plants you pick. In most levels, this would normally be a problem. But here, zombies tend to not come in higher concentrations until a bit after the first flag, giving the player plenty of time to set up their defense.
While the player is only given Threepeater to deal with the oncoming hordes, he/she is also given three very important instants in Thyme Warp, Cherry Bomb, and Stallia, making hordes not as much as an issue.
- Created by Ballistic Planet
- Start by stalling the first few zombies with Potato Mines. If multiple zombies come out in different lanes, use a Stallia. All the while, place your Sunflowers in the back two columns.
- Once you have around 600 sun, start planting Threepeaters in columns three and four, just in front of the Sunflowers.
- After that, you should be good to complete the level, though you'll have to use Thyme Warp, Stallia, and Cherry Bomb to help thin the hordes, especially during the final wave. The set up should look like this in the end: