Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Direct damage||One normal damage shot|
|Unlocked||Beating Pirate Seas - Level 9-1|
Narcissus (水仙花; pinyin: shuǐxiān huā) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It spits bubbles at zombies. It is identical to Peashooter, with the exception that its bubbles can extinguish the torches of Explorer Zombie and Torch Juggler Zombie.
Narcissus is based on the plants in the genus Amaryllidaceae, such as the daffodil, daffadowndilly, jonquil and the like. Their flowers have six-petal like tepals surmounted by a cup or trumpet-shaped corona. Its name is also based on a greek god.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, it creates a giant bubble around it, which pops, damaging all zombies in a 3x3 area around it.
- Before it shoots, it looks like it is blowing a kiss.
- The bubbles "go up" the stem, similar to the Peashooter and most other peashooting plants.
- It frequently faces backwards as part of its idle animation.
- Its bubbles can extinguish Explorer Zombie's and Torch Juggler Zombie's torch.
- If looking closely, the player can see it is growing in a small pond, thus it is aquatic.
- This may be a reference to the myth of Narcissus, a mythological person with the same name who he fell in love with his own reflection when looking into a pond after being tricked by Nemesis, the Greek goddess of revenge.
- Normal narcissuses are not aquatic.
- Strangely, the water puddle is never there until Narcissus is planted.
- It and Pineapple Cannon are the only Pirate Seas plants that cannot be obtained in Adventure Mode.