In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, along with being a playable character, the Sunflower Queen is able to summon three AI Mystic Sunflowers to heal the Sunflower Queen and to attack zombies.
The Mystic Flower is terribly mysterious. Some think she came from the past. Others believe she came from the future. Crazy Dave thinks she came from the leftovers in his fridge.
Hold fire to charge up her attacks. Each charge level is more powerful than the last!
AI Health(GW2 only)
Mysterious Energy is the primary weapon of Mystic Flower; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per uncharged hit is 13 and the critical is 15.
- The max DPS at close range with only uncharged shots is 77.8.
- The base middle range damage per uncharged hit is 12 and the critical is 14.
- The max DPS at middle range with only uncharged shots is 72.6.
- The base long range damage per uncharged hit is 11 and the critical is 13.
- The max DPS at long range with only uncharged shots is 67.5.
- The uncharged shots deal no splash damage.
- The base close range damage per fully charged shot is 64 and the critical is 72.
- The base middle range damage per fully charged shot is 42 and the critical is 52.
- The long range damage per fully charged shot base and critical is 42.
- The splash damage of a fully charged shot at all ranges is 20.
- The ammo in a clip is 20.
- The reload time is 2.3 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- It is a semi-auto and a charge weapon.
- The bloom for uncharged and fully charged shots are low.
The Mystic Flower's primary weapon is the Mysterious Energy. It is a chargeable single shot weapon that deals 11 to 60 impact damage and 12 to 68 critical damage depending on the charge rate and distance.
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Mysterious Reloading Technique
An ancient reloading technique allows for a far faster, and more mysterious, reload.
More Mystery Power
Ammo capacity is increased in a most mysterious way.
Kinetic Damage Boost
Mysteriously enhances her mysterious energy damage output.
This Sunflower works well as long-range artillery, providing support to frontline plants by sniping singular zombies from afar with normal shots, damaging groups of zombies with charged shots and by remaining close to the garden to give healing support. The Mystic Flower is very dangerous against zombies if she gains the opportunity to attack them from an elevated position, since her ability to fire charged shots can ruin group attacks due to the splash damage weakening the whole group - and making them susceptible to a Peashooter or Chomper ambush.
Mystic Flower is also a good anti-sniper plant since the charged shots can severely damage most zombies and even vanquish the weaker ones. If Mystic Flower is put in the right hands, she can become an effective counter to Camo Ranger, Painter, and other long-range zombies.
- ▲ Increased accuracy.
- ▲ Increased base damage
- ▲ Increased all of Sunflower’s damage by 10-20%.
- ▼ Added ammo depletion for charged shots, now consumes 5 shots instead of the old 1.
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10
- She has different ammo, slower, but slightly more powerful. When reloaded, instead of 50 ammo like the normal Sunflower's Sun Pulse, it only has 18 (20 if the player gets an upgrade).
- When fully charged, Mystic Flower and Alien Flower are the only Sunflowers that deal splash damage.
- Her damage was increased in the Legends of the Lawn DLC.
- She was the only Sunflower to get a buff in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, getting more damage.
- Her bottom leaves now glow but her eyes no longer glow in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.