Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Present from Plants vs. Zombies.
The Mystery Gift Box is an item available in Plants vs. Zombies 2 that was added in the 1.7 update. Each box contains a plant's costume, free Power Ups, 3,500 coins (only if the player has all the non-shop exclusive costumes), or some gems (5 or 10, less prior to an update).
- Ancient Egypt: Day 6, Day 11, Day 15, Day 23.
- Pirate Seas: Day 5, Day 16, Day 19, Day 23.
- Wild West: Day 2, Day 14, Day 17, Day 22.
- Far Future: Day 5, Day 11, Day 15, Day 22.
- Dark Ages: Night 8, Night 11, Night 13, Night 18.
- Big Wave Beach: Day 4, Day 8, Day 12, Day 14, Day 17, Day 22, Day 25, Day 30.
- Frostbite Caves: Day 4, Day 8, Day 12, Day 14, Day 17, Day 22, Day 24, Day 28.
- Lost City: Day 4, Day 8, Day 12, Day 14, Day 17, Day 23, Day 28, Day 30.
- Neon Mixtape Tour : Day 12, Day 14, Day 24, Day 29.
- Jurassic Marsh: Day 6, Day 7, Day 12, Day 24, Day 29.
- Modern Day: Day 6, Day 7, Day 12, Day 29, Day 32, Day 33.
- Vasebreaker: Buttery Birdies, The Mine Cart.
- If all of the levels have already been beaten before updating to the 1.7 update, there will be a notification that gives all of the Mystery Gift Boxes.
- As of the 2.1 update, it can give the player gems, but it can only give a maximum of three gems, not being too useful.
- This limit was later changed, and the player can get up to 10 gems at once.
- In Frostbite Caves, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box on Day 28, but the map shows that it is obtained after Day 29.