|She's climbed 'em all: Everest. K2. Your house.|
Mountain Climber is an premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 4 to play, and has 2/2. It has the Bullseye trait, and its effect gives it +2/+2 when played on a Heights lane. Its plant counterpart is Skyshooter.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Sports Zombie
- Trait: Bullseye.
- Abilities: When played on Heights: This gets +2/+2
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
She's climbed 'em all: Everest. K2. Your house.
Mountain Climber is a zombie which behaves similarly like Drum Major that exchanges placement flexibility for the Bullseye trait. While the sacrifice is certainly considerable, Mountain Climber's lack of the Dancing tribe makes it a strictly worse choice in Professor Brainstorm's Dancing decks, as it does not benefits from the effects of Aerobics Instructor and Flamenco Zombie unlike Drum Major does. Mountain Climber also doesn't work in a Science deck, particularly with Professor Brainstorm.
Mountain Climber will most likely be played on the Heights, so prepare a plant to destroy this. Using tricks help with destroying this zombie. Beware of this zombie's Bullseye trait, as it will not fill the plant hero's Super-Block Meter. Also beware of Team Mascot, as it can buff Mountain Climber. Sumo Wrestler can also move a plant on the roof out of the way so Mountain Climber gets a free hit. This can be very common in a Sports deck.
- The flag it holds resembles the flag held by the Flag Zombie.
- Its description references Mount Everest, the world's tallest mountain fully above water.
- Its description also references K2, which is the world's second tallest mountain.
- Its description also mentions "the player's house," referencing to the fact that in the first game, zombies climbed up to the roof to invade the player's house.