Collect all 49 plants.
Difficulty: Easy-MediumMorticulturalist is an achievement unlockable on PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Nook versions of Plants vs. Zombies. It is worth 30 points on Game Center. To get this achievement, the player must beat Adventure Mode and buy all the upgrade plants and the Imitater from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies. To buy the Upgrade Plants and the Imitater, the player will need $98,000 total. To make that much money, see money guide. On the old version's image, the Sunflower is winking, just like the one at the end of "Zombies on Your Lawn."
In the Xbox Live Arcade version, this achievement is called Master of Morticulture.
- This achievement is similar to the Nintendo DS achievement Book Learner. However, Book Learner requires encountering the Zombie Yeti, which means that the player has to play Adventure Mode at least twice.
- The current icon is a reference to the phrase "green thumb," which means a natural skill for gardening.
- The hand on the new image only has four fingers and the thumb turns green, just like a regular zombie.
- 'Morticulturalist' is a combination of the word "horticulture," which means gardening, and the Latin root "morti", which means to have a relation to death or the emotions relating to it.
- In French, the translation of "Morticulturalist" is "Phytophile", which means "someone who have a passion for plants".
- The lawn ornament in the Xbox Live Arcade version is a garden gnome, with Crazy Dave's face, holding a Peashooter.
- This is the only achievement that Crazy Dave personally acknowledges.
- It is also the only achievement that does not play the achievement jingle when you get it.