Collect all 49 plants.
- You're an all-plant haver, by gum!
- — Crazy Dave
In the Xbox Live Arcade version, this achievement is called Master of Morticulture.
- Morticulturalist is similar to the Nintendo DS achievement Book Learner. However, Book Learner requires encountering the Zombie Yeti, which means that the player has to play Adventure Mode at least twice.
- The current icon is a reference to the phrase "green thumb," which means a natural skill for gardening. The hand on the new image only has four fingers and the thumb turns green, just like a regular zombie.
- 'Morticulturalist' is a combination of the word "horticulture," which means gardening, and the Latin root "morti," which means to have a relation to death or the emotions relating to it. In French, the translation of "Morticulturalist" is "Phytophile," which means "someone who has a passion for plants."
- The lawn ornament in the Xbox Live Arcade version is a garden gnome, with Crazy Dave's face, holding a Peashooter.
- Morticulturalist is the only achievement that Crazy Dave personally acknowledges. It is also the only achievement that does not play the achievement jingle when the player gets it.
- It does play in the Game of the Year version.