|Abilities||When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 this turn.|
|Just don't talk to her before she's had her Coffee Bean.|
Morning Glory is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/2. It does not have any traits, and its ability gives it +1/+1 if 6 or more sun has been made on the turn it is played.
It is based on the plant in real life with the same name.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 this turn.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Just don't talk to her before she's had her Coffee Bean.
Morning Glory has decent stats for a 1-sun cost plant. But when you have made more than 6 sun, it becomes even more powerful. While you can wait for the 6th turn, you can also play Sunflower or Sunburn to quickly make 6 sun. Combined with its decent stats, spamming Morning Glory when you have made 6 sun or more is a cheap and effective way of dealing with zombies that have 3 health or less. However, many other plants can outperform it quickly in the late game.
Due to its decent stats for its low cost, you can also play it at the start of the battle to get some early damage off. However, other plants would be more useful, as its ability only activates when you make at least 6 sun.
Even without activating its ability, Morning Glory can be a hard plant to handle on the first turn, due to it having enough health to stand 1 damage, while damaging zombies that fight it.
Since it is very cheap as well, you may have a hard time if it is spammed, and especially if its ability has activated. Use zombies with 2 strength or more, or tricks like Rolling Stone, Weed Spray, or Bungee Plumber to take it out if its ability has not activated yet, and zombies with 3 strength or more if it has.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Morning Glory.
- Its description makes a reference to both Coffee Bean and its usage, to wake up sleeping mushrooms.
- Despite this, Morning Glory is not a mushroom.
- It is the first plant based on the morning glory, the second being Speaker Flower.
- Morning Glory in particular is the only instance of one outside of a Chinese-exclusive game.
- It is one of the six flowers to use its "arms" to fight zombies. The others are Match Flower Boxer, Sunflower Queen, Royal Hypno-Flower, Briar Rose and Poppin' Poppies.