|Abilities||When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 this turn.|
|Just don't talk to her before she's had her Coffee Bean.|
Morning Glory is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. She costs 1 to play, and has 2/2. She does not have any traits, and her ability gives her +1/+1 if 6 or more sun has been made on the turn she is played.
Her ability is a reference to the fact that morning usually begins at 6 am.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 this turn.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Just don't talk to her before she's had her Coffee Bean.
Morning Glory has decent stats for a 1-sun cost plant. But when you have made more than 6 sun, she becomes even more powerful. While you can wait for the 6th turn, you can also play Sunflower or Sunburn to quickly make 6 sun. Combined with her decent stats, spamming Morning Glory when you have made 6 sun or more is a cheap and effective way of dealing with zombies that have 3 health or less. However, many other plants can outperform her quickly in the late game.
Due to her decent stats for her low cost, you can also play her at the start of the battle to get some early damage off. However, other plants would be more useful, as her ability only activates when you make at least 6 sun.
Even without activating her ability, Morning Glory can be a hard plant to handle on the first turn, due to her having enough health to stand 1 damage, while damaging zombies that fight her.
Since she is very cheap as well, you may have a hard time if she is spammed, and especially if her ability has activated. Use zombies with 2 strength or more, or tricks like Rolling Stone, Weed Spray, or Bungee Plumber to take her out if her ability has not activated yet, and either Zombot's Wrath or zombies with 3 strength or more if she has.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Morning Glory.
- Her description makes a reference to both Coffee Bean and its usage, to wake up sleeping mushrooms.
- Despite this, Morning Glory is not a mushroom.
- She is the first plant based on the morning glory, the second being DJ Morning Glory.
- Morning Glory in particular is the only instance of one outside of a Chinese-exclusive game.
- She is one of the six flowers to use her "arms" to fight zombies. The others are Match Flower Boxer, Sunflower Queen, Royal Hypno-Flower, Briar Rose and Poppin' Poppies.