|Tribe||Mushroom Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.|
|One good mushroom deserves another.|
More Spore is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability makes 2 Button Mushrooms on random lanes. Its zombie counterpart is Dance Off.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribes: Mushroom Superpower Trick
- Ability: Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
One good mushroom deserves another.
- ▼ Ability change: Make two 1/1 Puff-Shrooms with Team-Up in random lanes. → Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Restricted to Nightcap and Solar Flare.
- ▼ Ability change: Playing More Spore no longer activates Punish-Shroom's ability.
Like Dance Off, this trick is a good way to fill the lanes with fighters (mushrooms) quickly for Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom to take effect. But generally, this trick, if used in the first round, can deal either 2 damage to the hero or block a zombie and deal 1 damage to the hero, provided that neither of the Button Mushrooms have been destroyed before engaging in combat.
Due to it only spawning Button Mushrooms instead of Puff-Shrooms, it is a bad idea to use this when there are less than 2 lanes that are empty, since they do not have team-up.
This will not exactly help the plant hero unless Punish-Shroom is on the field, which will cause either some of your zombies to be low on health or have your hero take plenty of damage. If the plant hero uses this on the first turn, it is possible that you will have to accept taking 2 damage, unless you have a zombie in one of the Button Mushroom's lanes, or tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Nibble to take out at least one of them.
- Its card description is a reference to the popular idiom "one good turn deserves another."
- Its name is an example on rhyming.
- It and Pair of Pears are the only plant cards with rhyming in their names.
- It was possible to trigger Punish-Shroom's special ability by playing this trick as this, along with Doom-Shroom, counted as a mushroom being 'destroyed'. This has been removed in an update.