More Spore is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability makes 2 Button Mushrooms on random lanes. Its zombie counterpart is Dance Off.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribes: Mushroom Superpower Trick
- Ability: Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
One good mushroom deserves another.
- ▼ Ability change: Make two 1/1 Puff-Shrooms with Team-Up in random lanes. → Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Restricted to Nightcap and Solar Flare.
- ▼ Ability change: Playing More Spore no longer activates Punish-Shroom's ability.
Since this trick counts as playing 2 plants, it synergizes well with Muscle Sprout and Astro-Shroom. While Astro-Shroom is available to both Nightcap and Solar Flare, no hero can normally have More Spore and Muscle Sprout at the same time, and has to resort to other means to get Muscle Sprout, such as Petal-Morphosis, Seedling, Atomic Bombegranate, Reincarnation, Transfiguration, or Conjuring abilities. Besides, Shroom for Two is a better option for that purpose.
Due to it making Button Mushrooms instead of Puff-Shrooms, it is a bad idea to use this when there are less than 2 lanes that are empty, since they do not have Team-Up. The only exceptions are when you need to block a strong zombie, or use the Button Mushrooms for Evolution.
You can use this with Pineclone to get two more Pineclones on the field. However, this combo will cost 5 sun. Or, you can transform the Button Mushrooms into something more useful. However, Petal-Morphosis is the only viable option if you want to do that, as Transfiguation and Molekale don't work well with the Button Mushrooms due to their nature.
If you go later into the game, this superpower's worth diminishes due to the Button Mushrooms taking up space where your stronger plants could be played instead. But still, all the aforementioned strategies are still viable since they don't require the Button Mushrooms to survive for a turn.
This will not exactly help the plant hero unless Punish-Shroom is on the field, or if they are going for a rush deck, which will cause either some of your zombies to be low on health or have your hero take plenty of damage. If the plant hero uses this on the first turn, it is possible that you will have to accept taking 2 damage, unless you have a zombie in one of the Button Mushroom's lanes, or tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Nibble to take out at least one of them. You could also use Extinction Event, but it isn't worth using it on Button Mushroom in general, and you will have to wait until the next turn.
- Its card description is a reference to the popular idiom "one good turn deserves another."
- It was possible to activate Punish-Shroom's ability by playing this trick, as this, along with Doom-Shroom, counted as a mushroom being 'destroyed'. This has been removed in an update.