More Spore is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability makes 2 Button Mushrooms on random lanes. Its zombie counterpart is Dance Off.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribes: Mushroom Superpower Trick
- Ability: Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
One good mushroom deserves another.
- ▼ Ability change: Make two 1/1 Puff-Shrooms with Team-Up in random lanes. → Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Restricted to Nightcap and Solar Flare.
- ▼ Ability change: Playing More Spore no longer activates Punish-Shroom's ability.
Like Dance Off, this trick is a good way to fill the lanes with mushrooms quickly for Buff-Shroom and Punish-Shroom to take effect. But generally, this trick, if used in the first round, can deal either 2 damage to the hero or block a zombie and deal 1 damage to the hero, provided that neither of the Button Mushrooms have been destroyed before engaging in combat.
Since this trick counts as playing 2 plants, it synergizes well with Muscle Sprout. However, no hero can normally have More Spore and Muscle Sprout at the same time and has to resort to other means to get Muscle Sprout, such as Petal-Morphosis, Seedling, Atomic Bombegranate, Reincarnation, or Transfiguration.
Due to it only spawning Button Mushrooms instead of Puff-Shrooms, it is a bad idea to use this when there are less than 2 lanes that are empty, since they do not have Team-Up.
You can use this with Pineclone to get two more Pineclones on the field. However, this combo will cost 5 sun. Or, you can transform the Button Mushrooms into something more useful. Though transforming cards are quite expensive, it can really catch your opponent off guard.
This will not exactly help the plant hero unless Punish-Shroom is on the field, or if they are going for a rush deck, which will cause either some of your zombies to be low on health or have your hero take plenty of damage. If the plant hero uses this on the first turn, it is possible that you will have to accept taking 2 damage, unless you have a zombie in one of the Button Mushroom's lanes, or tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Nibble to take out at least one of them. You can also use Extinction Event, but you will have to wait until the next turn.
- Its card description is a reference to the popular idiom "one good turn deserves another."
- It was possible to activate Punish-Shroom's special ability by playing this trick as this, along with Doom-Shroom, counted as a mushroom being 'destroyed'. This has been removed in an update.