|Tribe||Mushroom Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.|
|One good mushroom deserves another.|
More Spore is a super-rare plant superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability summons two Button Mushrooms in random lanes. Its zombie counterpart is Dance Off.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Mushroom Superpower Trick
- Abilities: Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
One good mushroom deserves another.
- ▼ Ability change: "Make two 1/1 Puff-Shrooms with Team-Up in random lanes." → "Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes."
- Restricted to Nightcap and Solar Flare.
Like Dance Off, this trick is a good way to fill the lanes with fighters (mushrooms) quickly for Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom to take effect. But generally, this trick, if used in the first round, can deal either 2 damage to the hero or block a zombie and deal 1 damage to the hero, provided that neither of the Button Mushrooms have been destroyed before engaging in combat.
Speaking of Punish-Shroom, playing this trick triggers Punish-Shroom's special ability as well, as playing this trick counts as a mushroom being 'destroyed'.
- Its card description is a reference to the popular idiom "one good turn deserves another."
- Its name is an example on rhyming.