|Tribe||Dancing Science Zombie|
|Abilities||When played on Heights or an Environment: This gets +2/+2.|
|That's one small nibble for Zombies, one giant bite for Zombiekind.|
Moonwalker is a galactic uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. It does not have any traits, and its ability makes it gain +2/+2 when it is played on a heights lane or an environment.
It is based on an astronaut, a person trained by a human spaceflight program to command, pilot, or serve as a crew member of a spacecraft.
Its name and dancing tribe are a reference to the moonwalk, the signature move of Michael Jackson. It could also be a reference to Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker, a collection of short films about Jackson, several of which are long-form music videos from Jackson's Bad album.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribes: Dancing Science Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played on Heights or an Environment: This gets +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Uncommon
That's one small nibble for Zombies, one giant bite for Zombiekind.
- Added to the game.
This zombie is a much more flexible version of Mountain Climber as it can be played on heights or any environment on board, with the only difference of not having the Bullseye trait. In addition, it costs 1 less than Mountain Climber. Overall, if you are running a deck with environments, this zombie can cause trouble to the plant hero from early to mid-game.
Moonwalker works well with missions with many height lanes like A Shadow Falls. Avoid bringing it on missions without height lanes like Kick Grass! unless you have environments as it will not be able to gain a boost.
This zombie will often be played on heights or an environment, so prepare a strong plant on heights and in each environment on board to prepare for this zombie. In case it is played on heights or an environment, Shamrocket or Doom-Shroom can destroy it easily.
- Inspire also had a reference to the same quote by Neil Armstrong in its own description.
- Its card's name is one of the many instances Michael Jackson has been referenced in the franchise.
- It is the second zombie to be in both the dancing and science tribes. The first is Disco-Tron 3000.
- It is the second dancing zombie in the Brainy class. The first is Drum Major.