Moon Base Z is a galactic super-rare zombie environment card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 3 to play, and its ability gives a zombie in it the Overshoot 3 trait. This ability persists until Moon Base Z is overridden by another environment.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Science Environment
- Ability: Zombies here get Overshoot 3.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Super-Rare
Zombies landed on the Moon? Many believe it's nothing but a conspiracy theory, and yet, here's the proof.
- Added to the game.
This environment will allow the zombie here to deal at least 3 damage to the plant hero most of the time, regardless of whether there is a plant in that lane or not.
This environment is best used with zombies that have abilities that activate when they hurt your opponent. Certain zombies like Tomb Raiser Zombie or Cheese Cutter will activate their ability right away before combat. Abracadaver is extremely effective with this environment as he can do 3 damage to a random plant right away before combat as long the plant hero does not block. To make this environment even better, having no plants in that environment could allow zombies to activate their ability twice or do additional damage to the plant hero. You can also go one step further by combining this with a Bullseye zombie, which will guarantee the 3 damage not be blocked to the plant hero before combat. Be aware, however, as zombies that already have Overshoot 2 will have it replaced with Overshoot 3, not added onto it.
An example of zombies that can also work well with this environment is those with 0, notably Barrel of Deadbeards, as it can still do 3 damage to the plant hero.
Since this is a science environment, Professor Brainstorm can use this for the Interdimensional Zombie so that after transformation, a random zombie who costs 3 brains will still have an Overshoot 3 trait.
This environment becomes dangerous if your hero is low on health, especially if a zombie has an ability that activates when they hurt the plant hero, or the Bullseye trait. If possible, try to remove this environment immediately with one of your own, or destroy any zombies that benefit from hurting you directly. However, you will not be able to react to it on the turn it is played. Therefore, you can only remove it the next turn.
- Its code name is "Artillery World."
- It is, ironically, mentioned as the opposite of one of the conspiracy theories Wing-Nut believes in.
- This is the first and only map from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 to be made into a card so far in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- The bot shown on this card is an Uplink Bot.
- It is unknown why a single Uplink Bot is shown in Moon Base Z's card, as the original Moon Base Z does not look like an Uplink Bot at all, nor do Uplink Bots appear naturally on it.