|Tribe||Dancing Monster Trick|
|Abilities||All Zombies get +2/+2.|
|Zombies never feel more alive than when they're dancing.|
Its name is a reference to the 1962 novelty song Monster Mash.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Dancing Monster Trick
- Abilities: All Zombies get +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Zombies never feel more alive than when they're dancing.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare.
Since this boosts all zombies on the field, make sure you have many zombies on the field to maximize the benefit from the trick's effect. Also, this trick is extremely useful for every Hearty zombie heroes' deck except for The Smash, since it is their only way to boost the strength and health of non-sports zombies.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.