|Tribe||Dancing Monster Trick|
|Abilities||All Zombies get +2/+2.|
|Zombies never feel more alive than when they're dancing.|
Its name is a reference to the 1962 novelty song "Monster Mash".
- Class: Hearty
- Tribes: Dancing Monster Trick
- Ability: All Zombies get +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Zombies never feel more alive than when they're dancing.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
Since it boosts all zombies on the field, make sure you have as many zombies on the field to maximize the benefit from this trick. Also, this trick is extremely useful for every Hearty deck, since it is an effective way to boost the strength and health of zombies. With Z-Mech, it can aid dancing decks, especially with Aerobics Instructor. However, this trick is expensive, so you should prepare cheaper boosting cards as well.
Just like all boosting tricks, you really can't counter this. However, you can predict it. If your opponent does nothing on the 5th turn, you can expect Monster Mash to be played. In this case, try to Bounce, Freeze, or destroy zombies so that they are fewer zombies that can be boosted. If this cannot be done, but if you are a Guardian hero, you can play Doom-Shroom, should most zombies go over 4 strength.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- It is the only monster card that is not in the Beastly class.
- This the only monster trick in the game.