Similarly to Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 9, Punk Zombies are meant to push the Twin Sunflowers to the back so that the sun making goal can be met. However, this is a bit harder, as no sun producing plant can be chosen, as well as this being a very fast paced level. After the Punk Zombies come in, the level transitions to another state, where All-Star Zombies and Sunday Edition Zombies are constantly threatening the Twin Sunflowers. If all the Twin Sunflowers are gone and the player finishes the level but the sun target is not enough, the objective cannot be met, so it's best to use plants like Primal Wall-nut to protect the Twin Sunflowers. Plant Food should be prioritized on Twin Sunflowers to get the objective, as grinding for sun might be an option at the end if the sun goal is not met. Instant-use plants are highly recommended to take out the first few zombies and Sunday Edition Zombies. Escape Root can aid in protecting the Twin Sunflowers in case Punk Zombies get killed too quickly. Intensive Carrot can revive eaten Twin Sunflowers, which can be crucial to winning this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||4 3 4||None||200%/7 Plant Food|
|3||, , 1 2 5||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|6||None||Second flag; 100% Plant Food|
|8||2 4 2 4||None||100%/7 Plant Food|
|9||1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by Fairy27
These are the plants to be used:
- Magnifying Grass
- Primal Wall-nut
- Celery Stalker
- Cherry Bomb
- If you own Imitater, you can bring it to imitate Cherry Bomb.
- Any other plats to fill in.
Plant Magnifying Grasses on the second column, and make sure to let the Twin Sunflowers alive while the Punk Zombies kick them to the first column. You can plant Celery Stalkers on the 9th column if needed, and use Stallia or Cherry Bomb on a horde of zombies. Fill in the 3rd or other columns with Primal Wall-nuts to defend against All-Star Zombies. Shadow-shrooms are used for zombies like Sunday Edition Zombie. Use Plant Food on the Twin Sunflowers. If the sun production is not enough, stall one row with Primal-Wall-nuts and do not tap the Magnifying Grass on that column so that the Twin Sunflowers can have ore time to produce sun.
- Created by Redhonker
- Plant Primal Wall-nut on the 8th column. Use Stallia to slow down the zombie in the top row.
- The Punk Zombie will appear in the 3rd and 4th row. Plant Primal Wall-nut on the 4th column and Snapdragon on the 3rd column in these rows. The Punk Zombie will kick the Twin Sunflower and Primal Wall-nut over to the Snapdragon and then be killed. Clean up the Primal Wall-nut on the 2nd or 1st column. Plant Primal Wall-nut on the 5th column, Snapdragon on the 4th column, and Primal Peashooter on the 1st/2nd column to defend the lanes.
- Repeat the above strategy for other top and bottom lane.
- The Rally Zombie will appear in the 2nd lane though and eat the Twin Sunflower quickly. You need to plant a Primal Peashooter to push it back once and then remove it to allow Punk Zombie to kick the Twin Sunflower over.
- End setup is to have Twin Sunflower on the 1st column, Primal Peashooter on the 2nd column, Snapdragon on the 3rd and 4th column, Primal Wall-nut on the 5th and 6th column.
- *: Removed