Like Modern Day - Day 12, do not take the objective for granted. The combination of tough zombies, Jester Zombies, Boombox Zombies, and the addition of a Gargantuar Prime at the end makes this level tricky. Be careful on when to use plants that will be lost like Cherry Bomb. In addition, bring Area of Effect plants like Snapdragon to deal with Jester Zombies, which appear as soon as the first zombie. Magnifying Grass is also a good choice, as it can deal with tough zombies and effectively get rid of the Gargantuar Prime at the end.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||200%/7 Plant Food|
|3||,||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||2 4||None|| 100% Plant Food|
spawns at C5R3
|7||, , 1||None|
|8||1 3 5||None||100%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 2 4 5||None|| 100% Plant Food|
spawns at C5R3
|11||, , 2 4||None|
|12||2 3 4||None||Final flag|
- Created by Redhonker
- Required plants:
- Plant a Twin Sunflower on the first column. If the first one takes a really long time to produce sun, restart. You can't afford the delay.
- Plant a Wall-nut on the 5th column to stall the Jester Zombie. Try to plant 4 Twin Sunflower before you plant the Snapdragon behind the Wall-nut to kill the Jester Zombie.
- Plant a Wall-nut on the 1st and 5th row on the 5th column to stall the zombies. Then, plant a Wall-nut on the 4th column of the 3rd row as a portal will appear on the 5th column.
- Plant a Dandelion on the 4th and 5th row, in anticipation of the Gargantuar on the first column.
- Plant a Snapdragon on the 4th column of the 4th row. You only need 2 Snapdragons in this level.
- When the first Gargantuar attacks, using one Plant Food on the Snapdragon should be sufficient to kill it. You should also have 3-4 Dandelions by now.
- Plant Dandelions on the 1st to 3rd rows.
- Watch your Wall-nuts and use a Cherry Bomb when necessary.
Strategy 2 - Photon Cannon
- Created by SCAF 2.0
- Required plants:
- Note: Gold Bloom and Blover are regarded as dead when you use them, so don't waste those plants.
- Plant five Twin Sunflowers on the first column. Use Gold Bloom to take extra sun. Four death counts left.
- Plant Magnifying Grasses on the second column. Shoot sun beam to the first Jester Zombie when he is close to your home.
- Plant Snapdragons on the sixth column in case of Boombox Zombies. Block a Conehead Zombie with your Infi-nut.
- Infi-nuts are immortal except for the Gargantuar Prime's attack, while your Snapdragons are not. Don't let any one of them be eaten.
- Just before the first flag, a portal will be spawned at the third lane, fifth column, summoning extra Jester Zombies. Shoot them quickly with your Magnifying Grass before they eat her.
- When the first flag triggers, A Gargantuar Prime will invade your lawn. At this time, you may have two Plant Foods. So use one of them on your Spring Bean and use Blover to blow away all of the airborne zombies before the robot incinerate your plants with its laser. Three death counts left.
- Note: Don't let the Spring Bean die.
- If you need more sun, you are allowed to use Gold Bloom, but just one more time. Two death counts left.
- When the second Gargantuar approaches, destroy it in the same way. One death count left.
- After this event, a portal will be spawned at the same place as the previous one. Beware the extra Jester Zombies.
- Before the final flag, a Boombox Zombie bringing a Plant Food will appear. Kill him quickly to take it away.
- When the final flag triggers, the third Gargantuar Prime will appear with a horde of zombies. Use Plant Food on your Spring Bean and use Blover to wipe all of them out. No more death allowed, but you beat the level.
- *: Removed