The flowers are on the last column, which may seem harmless, but is constantly in danger of being stepped on. Many Prospector Zombies come in early to fly backwards to cross the flowers. In addition, there are Pterodactyls ready to get some tough zombies like Jurassic Fossilhead to the back. Finally, there are All-Star Zombies and a supply of Super-Fan Imps to ruin deep defenses and potentially cross the flowers. Ice plants are highly recommended to use. In addition, Blover can counter Prospectors, flying Super-Fan Imps, and Balloon Zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|3||1 2 3 4 5||None||1 3 5||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|6||1 2 3 4 5||None||None||Second flag|
|9||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||None||Third flag; 100% Plant Food|
|11||1 2 3 4 5||None||None|
|12||1 2 3 3 4 5 5 2 2 4 4||None||None||Final flag|
Strategy 1 - Jurassic Nanotechnology
- Created by SCAF 2.0
- Required plants:
- When the level starts, use Gold Bloom and plant Primal Sunflowers as many as you can to earn enough sun.
- Plant Puff-shrooms and Primal Wall-nut to deal with the first few zombies. It is recommended to plant Primal Wall-nuts at the ninth column (closest to the zombie camp).
- When three pterodactyls appear, block zombies in the first, third, fifth lanes with Primal Wall-nuts. Those reptiles cannot carry any zombies in the ninth column.
- Plant a Winter Melon at the proper lane to vanish Prospector Zombie's ability. If some of them are out of your Winter Melon's range, use Blover to blow them away when they are airborne.
- Use Shrinking Violet frequently. Shrunken zombies cannot be carried by pterodactyls.
- If the pterodactyls leave your lawn, they will never return. So you don't have to maintain your defense line at the forefront anymore.
- Plant sufficient Winter Melons to counter Prospector Zombies. Beware the next attack.
- After the third flag triggers, An All-Star Zombie will assault your lawn, kicking Super-Fan Imps in front of him over your defense line. Block him with Primal Wall-nuts or Puff-shrooms, and blow the Imps with Blover.
- If they made their landing, Super-Fan Imps will instantly activate their suicide attacks instead of trampling the flowers. So even though you failed to blow them away, don't be discouraged.
- Use Shrinking Violet where a horde zombies are. Plant Puff-shrooms steadily to stop All-Star Zombies and support your Winter Melons.
- When the final flag triggers, two All-Star Zombies will appear. Block them properly before they damage your Winter Melons.
- *: Removed