|Abilities||When played: This gets +2/+2 if there's a Plant with Team-Up here.|
|They work hard but they also like to party. That's them in a nutshell.|
Mixed Nuts is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. Its ability gives it +2/+2 when played in a lane with a Team-Up plant already in it.
It is based on mixed nuts, which is a snack consisted of assorted nuts.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Nut Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: This gets +2/+2 if there's a Plant with Team-Up here.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
They work hard but they also like to party. That's them in a nutshell.
By itself, Mixed Nuts is not a very powerful plant. However, using cheap Team-Up plants like Admiral Navy Bean, Sunflower, Wall-Nut, Potato Mine, or Torchwood can quickly turn this into a decent plant, let alone any Team-Up plant. However, you can only boost this plant once.
Think before you play Team-Up plants to boost this: Does boosting this also fulfill the purpose of your deck? If you use Team-Up Plants to boost this, will it not mess up your game later? If the answer is 'no', save your Torchwood for later.
A common strategy with this is to play a Sunflower on the first turn, and if it is not destroyed, play this on the same lane as the Sunflower. (You can choose to play it either in front of or behind the Sunflower, depending on which plant you think needs to survive longer.)
If Mixed Nuts is not boosted, use Rolling Stone. If it is boosted, use Rocket Science. Squirrel Herder and Deadly zombies work well against this too. Strikethrough zombies also help, though most zombies with said trait will not destroy it and will be destroyed themselves. If a Sunflower is played on the first turn, then there is a high change Mixed Nuts will be played next, so removing any Sunflowers is also important.
- Mixed Nuts visually consists of three plants: Wall-Nut, Small-Nut, and an unknown pistachio (that looks different from Pismashio).
- The Wall-Nut in the Mixed Nuts is styled as it appears in Plants vs. Zombies 2, instead of its appearance in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- It is the only nut plant in the Solar class.
- It is also the only nut plant to not be in the Guardian class.