Missile Madness is Z-Mech's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Hearty and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability does 3 damage to a selected plant, and 1 damage to all other plants on the field.
- Classes: Hearty, Crazy
- Tribes: Science Imp Superpower Trick
- Ability: Do 3 damage to a Plant and 1 damage to all other Plants.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
For Z-Mech, any target is a good target.
- Ability change: Attack for 2 damage in three random lanes. → Do 3 damage to a Plant and 1 damage to all other Plants.
- ▲ Tribe added: Imp
This superpower costs as much and does as much damage as Electrobolt, which is also one of Z-Mech's superpowers. However, unlike Electrobolt, Missile Madness can also do damage to other plants, so if you don't have to damage other plants, Electrobolt is a more effective option.
Barring that, Missile Madness is a highly efficient superpower against any setup, but is especially effective against low-health rushes.
Just like Electrobolt, having many threats on the field or boosting the plants' health to at least 4 reduces the impact of this trick. Generally, just be careful of swarming lots of plants that have 1 health as Z-Mech may have this superpower ready.
You can also make Z-Mech think twice before using this trick by having Mirror-Nut or Hibernating Beary on the field. However, be on the lookout for Rolling Stone and Weed Spray if you are going to use this strategy.
- After the RED update, Missile Madness's sound effect when it is played sometimes uses that of Shrink Ray or Eureka's.
- Missile Madness is the only signature superpower whose icon does not depict its corresponding hero's face.
- So far, this is the only signature superpower in the game whose ability has been changed.
- Despite it being a damaging Imp card, Missile Madness is not affected by Toxic Waste Imp's ability.