|Tribe||Science Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Attack for 2 damage in three random lanes.|
|For Z-Mech, any target is a good target.|
Missile Madness is Z-Mech's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability does 2 damage on 3 random lanes.
- Classes: Hearty, Crazy
- Tribes: Science Superpower Trick
- Ability: Attack for 2 damage in three random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
For Z-Mech, any target is a good target.
This trick can be compared to Grass Knuckles' Power Pummel. However, unlike Power Pummel, the amount of damage it deals does not depend on the amount of ground lanes. This can either be used right on the first turn to deal 4 or 6 damage straight to the plant hero, or can be saved for later to take out random plants. However, you have no control of its randomness, making it unreliable, especially in late game. Also, be warned that this can be blocked, which can be a waste if the missiles do hit the plant hero. If your opponent is using a swarm deck with low health plants, this trick may come in handy as it can dispose of most of those plants quickly.
There isn't really a signal to see if Z-Mech will use Missile Madness. He can either use it at the start of the game, or use it after he blocks an attack. To try and prepare for it, boost the plants with as much health as you can get for them in each lane. That way, no real damage will be done from the attack.
Moreover, you can use Poppin' Poppies to make Lil' Buddies to block most of the damage caused by Missile Madness. But due to the random nature of Missile Madness, do not expect the missiles to target all Lil' Buddies.
- After the RED update, Missile Madness's sound effect when it is played sometimes uses that of Shrink Ray or Eureka's.
- Although Z-Mech is an Imp, Missile Madness is not classified as an Imp trick.
- It is similar to Power Pummel, as they both attack for 2 damage in 3 different lanes.