Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Minecarts (misspelled in the game as mine carts) placed on rails are environment modifiers that mainly appear in Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Other than Wild West itself, they also appear in the Western Vasebreaker levels in Plants vs. Zombies 2 and in some levels of Modern Day. Plants on minecarts can be moved to other lanes within the track. They cannot move horizontally. They are also used in Kongfu World - Days 29 and 30. In this world, the minecarts of multiple rails are joined, adding to the level of difficulty. This also makes their mobility decrease dramatically. Minecarts and rails also appear in All by Oneself in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 and in last row of the lawn for plants in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Minecarts and jams are the only environment modifiers that do not have a plant linked to their special abilities.
- Banana Launcher, Bamboo Shoot, Lava Guava, Jack O' Lantern, and Escape Root cannot be planted on minecarts.
- In Banana Launcher's case, it says "Bananas are too slippery for minecarts", and in Lava Guava's case, it says "Lava would melt the cart".
- Minecarts and rails started to be available in Player's House in Piñata Parties, which was on November 28, 2014.
- There is a glitch in Kongfu World - Day 30 where the Knife-Wielding Swordsman can push plants onto rails.
- In Kongfu World, multiple minecarts are connected and moved as one.