Meteor Z is a galactic uncommon zombie environment card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives all zombies in it +2. This ability persists until Meteor Z is overridden by another environment.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Environment
- Ability: Zombies here get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Uncommon
Huge-Gigantacus drove Meteor Z deep into the Earth, creating a tunnel to a hidden world of strange creatures...but what's down there???
- Added to the game.
- Description change: Was originally This comet had a huge impact on Earth. Just wait. You'll see.
This environment is generally a cheap and easy way for a zombie of any tribe to increase its strength, compared to other cards that only boost a certain tribe like Aerobics Instructor or are more expensive like Orchestra Conductor. Generally, this is like Brute Strength, except the fact that it is an environment, thus lasting until it is overriden, and up to four can be put in a deck.
This environment allows a zombie in it to do more damage to your defenses. You can treat this like Brute Strength, except that it is an environment, so even if you destroy a zombie in this environment, another zombie can be played and will get +2. If you don't think you can handle this environment's strength boost, try to remove this environment. If that isn't an option, reduce the zombie's strength and keep it alive on its lane so it just takes up space.
- Meteor Z is a part of the plot of the Galactic Gardens update, turning ordinary zombies like Conehead and Smashing Gargantuar into galactic zombies, namely Interdimensional Zombie and Gas Giant, and giving Huge-Gigantacus his hero form.
- It is also a part of the plot of the Colossal Fossils update, being used by Huge-Giganticus to create a tunnel deep into the Earth, where it ended up going to Hollow Earth, the home of many colossal cards.