|Abilities||Start of Turn: You get +1 this turn.|
|Time to put the metal to the petal, baby!|
Metal Petal Sunflower is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 4 to play, and has 3/4. It has no traits, and its ability gives the plant hero +1 at the start of every turn, starting from the turn after it is played.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: Start of Turn: You get +1 this turn.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Time to put the metal to the petal, baby!
Unlike the other Sunflower variants, Metal Petal Sunflower is fully capable to taking a few hits while fighting back, and has relatively decent stats. However, unlike Sunflower or Twin Sunflower, it does not have the Team-Up trait, and is all by itself when facing off in combat. Buff this plant with everything you have because it does damage while giving you extra sun this turn, to save up for plants like soul patcher
Metal Petal Sunflower's decent stats and its ability can benefit your opponent in both clearing the board and giving extra sun to spend. Destroy it quickly, as it proves to be a frustrating plant to deal with if overlooked. Cuckoo Zombie or Tennis Champ can easily destroy Metal Petal Sunflower in one attack, allowing yourself a brain advantage over your opponent, while also preventing them from gaining one extra sun each turn.
- Its description is a reference to the phrase "pedal to the metal."
- It looks similar to Metal Petal from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, The only difference being that this plant is slightly brown in color.
- This may also be a reference to the Plants vs. Zombies comic, Petal to the Metal.