Medic is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 4 to play, and has 3/3. He does not have any traits, and his ability heals a selected zombie or the zombie hero for up to 4 when he is played.
He is based on a medic, an umbrella term for a person who works in medicine, which includes physicians, paramedics, medical students, military medical corpsmen and medically-trained individuals participating in the role of a medic.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Heal 4.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's hard keeping Zombies on their feet. It's harder keeping feet on the Zombies.
Medic is one of the more potent basic cards in the game, as his ability can potentially turn the tide of the game in your favor. He can be used to heal you, while also being a decent defense to the lane he is played on. He can also be used to heal up other zombies so that they can last longer. Neptuna has the best usage out of Medic, as she can reuse his ability with In-Crypted, Firefighter, or Mixed-Up Gravedigger. Firefighter is also a pretty strong card in itself, making it more of a threat than the other two. The Smash can use Secret Agent on Medic to not only activate his ability again, but make him a more serious threat, as he'll return with 6/6.
Medic should not be too difficult to destroy, as he has low stats, making him weak to Chomper or Berry Blast. Note that his ability can be used on other zombies, allowing that zombie or zombie hero to restore a small amount of health to last slightly longer. Do not Bounce him, as the zombie hero will be able to play him again, thus healing the hero or a fighter again. Whack-a-Zombie also works if you are not playing as a Kabloom hero.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Medic.
- Despite what his description says, zombies have never been seen to lose their feet in the series.
- Excluding Overstuffed Zombie, this is the only way to heal zombie fighters in the game.
- Ironically, this is the only method of healing excluding superpowers in the Hearty class, even though healing is mentioned in the Hearty class description.
- When healing a zombie, glass shards can be seen, suggesting that the potion breaks when it comes into contact with a zombie, and the contents of said potion heal the zombie.