|Abilities||When played: Heal 4.|
|It's hard keeping Zombies on their feet. It's harder keeping feet on the Zombies.|
It is based on a Medic, an umbrella term for a person who works in medicine, which includes physicians, paramedics, medical students, military medical corpsmen and medically-trained individuals participating in the role of a medic.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Abilities: When played: Heal 4.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's hard keeping Zombies on their feet. It's harder keeping feet on the Zombies.
The Medic can be used to heal up the zombie hero, while also being a decent defense to the lane it was played on. It can also be used to heal up other zombies so that they can last longer.
The Medic loses some power later in the game, as both the plant and zombie hero has access to stronger cards, allowing both sides to out-heal the Medic's effect and outmatch them in the Fight phase.
The Medic should not be too difficult to destroy, as it can only be played on the fourth turn. The player should have access to other plants which can overpower or trade with Medic. Though, note that the effect Medic uses can be used on other zombies, allowing that zombie or zombie hero to restore a small amount of health to last slightly longer. Do not bounce the Medic, as the zombie hero will be able to play it again, thus healing itself again.
- Ironically, despite what its description says, zombies have never been seen to lose their feet in the series.
- This is the only way to heal zombie fighters in the game.
- When healing a zombie, glass shards can be seen, suggesting that the potion breaks when it comes into contact with a zombie, and the contents of said potion heal the zombie.