Medic is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 4 to play, and has 3/3. It does not have any traits, and its ability heals a selected zombie or the zombie hero for up to 4 when it is played. Its closest plant counterpart is 2nd-Best Taco of All Time.
It is based on a medic, an umbrella term for a person who works in medicine, which includes physicians, paramedics, medical students, military medical corpsmen and medically-trained individuals participating in the role of a medic.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Heal 4.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's hard keeping Zombies on their feet. It's harder keeping feet on the Zombies.
Medic is one of the more potent basic cards in the game, as its ability can potentially turn the tide of the game in your favor. It can be used to heal you, while also being a decent defense to the lane it is played on. It can also be used to heal up other zombies so that they can last longer. Neptuna has the best usage out of Medic, as she can reuse its ability with In-Crypted, Firefighter, or Mixed-Up Gravedigger. Firefighter is also a pretty strong card in itself, making it more of a threat than the other two. The Smash can use Secret Agent on Medic to not only activate its ability again, but make it a more serious threat, as it will return with 6/6.
Medic should not be too difficult to destroy, as it has low stats, on top of being vulnerable to Chomper, Berry Blast, and Whack-a-Zombie. Its ability is the more important part about it, however, as it can't be countered directly and can provide to be a nuisance. Also, note that its ability can be used on not only your opponent but their zombies too. Do not Bounce it, as your opponent will be able to play it again, thus healing themselves or a zombie again.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Medic.
- Despite what his description says, zombies have never been seen to lose their feet in the series.
- Excluding Overstuffed Zombie, it is the only way to heal zombie fighters in the game.
- Ironically, this is the only method of healing excluding superpowers in the Hearty class, even though healing is mentioned only in the Hearty class' description.
- When healing a zombie, glass shards can be seen, suggesting that the potion breaks when it comes into contact with a zombie, and the contents of said potion heal the zombie.