- For the other versions of this plant, please refer to the Magnet-shroom (disambiguation) page.
|Time to harvest||Four hours|
|Coin cost||400 or 600|
|Gem cost||50, 70, or 110|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Fire Station Lot|
Magnet Plant was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player earned it after reclaiming The Fire Station Lot. It was one of the weakest plants in the Plants vs. Zombies series and the weakest plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures; two bites would knock it out.
Gives a whole new meaning to "magnetic personality." He gobbles up things he attracts.
- It received a name change, a large redesign (compared to the other original plants, which just got 3D versions), and it became a plant and not a mushroom. This could be because there was no Coffee Bean and it would be a waste if there was.
- Despite officially being called Magnet Plant, its seed packet when first dropped says "Magnet Shroom" instead of the correct "Magnet Plant." However, as soon as the seed was picked up, it changed to the correct name.
- Flaming Pea also had the incorrect name when the seed packet was first dropped (Fire Pea instead of Flaming Pea).
- It was the weakest plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, as two bites can K.O it. It and Puff-shroom in Plants vs. Zombies 2 are the only two plants that have this amount of health.
- Its Facebook description says that it eats the things it attracts. However, it is never seen having a visible mouth.