Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the other versions of this plant, please refer to the Magnet-shroom (disambiguation) page.
|Time to harvest||Four hours|
|Coin cost||400 or 600|
|Gem cost||50, 70, or 110|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Fire Station Lot|
Magnet Plant is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player earns it after reclaiming The Fire Station Lot. It is one of the weakest plants in the Plants vs. Zombies series and the weakest plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures; two bites will knock it out.
Gives a whole new meaning to "magnetic personality." He gobbles up things he attracts.
- It received a name change, a large redesign (compared to the other original plants, which just got 3D versions), and it became a plant and not a mushroom. This could be because there is no Coffee Bean and it would be a waste if there was. But when the player first receives it but has not clicked on the seed packet, it was named as Magnet Shroom.
- Despite officially being called Magnet Plant, its seed packet when first dropped says "Magnet Shroom" instead of the correct "Magnet Plant." However, as soon as the seed is picked up, it changes to the correct name. The Flaming Pea also has the incorrect name when the seed packet is first dropped (Fire Pea instead of Flaming Pea).
- It is the weakest plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, as two bites can K.O it. It and Puff-shroom in Plants vs. Zombies 2 are the only two plants that have this amount of health.
- Its Facebook description says that it eats the things it attracts. However, it is never seen having a visible mouth.