- For the other versions of this plant, please refer to the Magnet-shroom (disambiguation) page.
Magnet Plant was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. The player earned him after reclaiming The Fire Station Lot. He was one of the weakest plants in the Plants vs. Zombies series and the weakest plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures; two bites would knock him out.
Gives a whole new meaning to "magnetic personality." He gobbles up things he attracts.
- He received a name change, a large redesign (compared to the other original plants, which just got 3D versions), and he became a plant and not a mushroom. This could be because there was no Coffee Bean.
- Despite officially being called Magnet Plant, his seed packet when first dropped says "Magnet Shroom" instead of the correct "Magnet Plant." However, as soon as the seed was picked up, it changed to the correct name.
- Flaming Pea also had the incorrect name when the seed packet was first dropped (Fire Pea instead of Flaming Pea).
- He and Puff-shroom in Plants vs. Zombies 2 are the only two plants that have this amount of health.
- His Facebook description says that he eats the things he attracts. However, he is never seen having a visible mouth.
- When he was boosted, for a brief moment, his range increased but could not attract anything in the extended range.