(translation: Magic Vine)
|Direct damage||Two normal damage shots|
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Magic Vine throws one huge plasma ball at the first zombie in its lane, similarly to Citron but cannot toss away zombies and instead deals a large amount of damage to a zombie. It would do more damage if the zombie was an armored zombie.
The Magic Vine's plasma balls cause extra damage to armored zombies and it can also slow them down (when upgraded). Explorer Zombies and Tomb Raiser Zombies are threats. It is advised to use Magic Vine when the aforementioned zombies are present.
- Its Plant Food attack resembles Citron's projectiles, but in a lighter shade of blue.
- Its concept originates from the fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Likewise, it resembles a beanstalk.
- It is the first new plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online.
- In the most recent update of Plants vs. Zombies Online, it was removed from the main game, but still remains in the Player vs. Player mode as an unlockable plant.
- It was previously unlocked in Ancient Egypt Level 7-1.
- It is the first vine in the series. The second is Whipvine.