|He's not so much "mad" as he is "mildly annoyed."|
Mad Chemist is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 4 to play, and has 2/3. It has the Gravestone trait, and its effect gives the zombie hero a random trick card when they play their first trick every turn.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Zombie
- Effect: Gravestone. When you play your first Trick each turn, gain a random Trick.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
He's not so much "mad" as he is "mildly annoyed."
Having less than average stats for a 4-Brain cost zombie, this isn't mainly used for combat, but for its rather useful and interesting effect. If the zombie hero manages to protect Mad Chemist, it can compensate for trick usage. Note that the zombie hero will only get one trick from this zombie per turn.
Try to play at least one trick per turn, and protect it as well as you can, since it gives you a random trick regardless of rarity or class, giving you a chance to get very powerful tricks like Maniacal Laugh or Gargantuars' Feast.
This zombie spawns from a Gravestone, using Grave Buster is ideal to it. Another strategy is using a powerful plant to deal with this, since it has low stats. Black-Eyed Pea can also be used to discourage the zombie hero from playing tricks.
- According to the Gadget Scientist's description, the Mad Chemist copies the Gadget Scientist's hairstyle. However, this zombie's hair look somewhat different from Gadget Scientist, but with the same color.
- The Chemist's default hairstyle in the Garden Warfare series is spiked, while this character's hairstyle sticks up.
- The Mad Chemist's hairstyle is similar to the "Perfect Hair" accessory for the Scientist class in Garden Warfare.