Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When you play your first Trick each turn, gain a random Trick.|
|He's not so much "mad" as he is "mildly annoyed."|
Mad Chemist is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 4 to play, and has 2/3. He has the Gravestone trait, and his ability gives the zombie hero a random trick card when they play their first trick every turn.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: When you play your first Trick each turn, gain a random Trick.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
He's not so much "mad" as he is "mildly annoyed."
Having less than average stats for a 4-brain cost zombie, this isn't mainly used for combat, but for his rather useful and interesting ability. If the zombie hero manages to protect Mad Chemist, he can compensate for trick usage. Note that the zombie hero will only get one trick from this zombie per turn. If you want to keep him alive as long as possible, you can use Vitamin Z, Camel Crossing, or Rock Wall so you could keep using his ability as long as possible.
Because of his ability, it is best to play this zombie with other zombies that benefit from trick usage, such as Paparazzi Zombie or Trickster. If you do have him in your hand, plus at least 1 trick, you can play it late game as that you can at least activate his ability once.
Try to play at least one trick per turn, and protect him as well as you can, since he gives you a random trick regardless of rarity or class, giving you a chance to get very powerful tricks like Maniacal Laugh or Gargantuars' Feast.
This zombie spawns from a Gravestone, so using a Grave Buster is an ideal counter to him. Another strategy is using a powerful plant to deal with this, since he has low stats. Black-Eyed Pea can also be used to discourage the zombie hero from playing tricks.
- According to the Gadget Scientist's description, he copies the Gadget Scientist's hairstyle. However, this zombie's hair look somewhat different from Gadget Scientist, but with the same color.
- The Chemist's default hairstyle in the Garden Warfare series is spiked, while this character's hairstyle sticks up.
- The Mad Chemist's hairstyle is similar to the "Perfect Hair" accessory for the Scientist class in Garden Warfare.