Lurch for Lunch
|Abilities||A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.|
|Will work overtime for food.|
Lurch For Lunch is a basic common zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 2 to play, and its ability makes a selected zombie do a bonus attack. Its plant counterpart is Plant Food.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Will work overtime for food.
- Rarity change: Uncommon → Common
- Design change: The brain is now more detailed and on a plate.
This trick should be used on either zombies with high strength or zombies that can directly attack the plant hero, preferably both. This trick can also be used to destroy a powerful plant with low health. Note that when you use this trick on a Paparazzi Zombie, he will attack before gaining strength from the trick.
This can be used more effectively on zombies with attacking traits.
- Bullseye zombies like Pool Shark and Mountain Climber do not charge your opponent's Super-Block Meter, allowing free damage on them. This can also be used to get rid of a problematic plant that stands in their way, so they can safely attack your opponent.
- Strikethrough zombies like Hot Dog Imp and Zombot Plank Walker can destroy a whole row of plants and bypass Team-Up plants as well as do damage to your opponent.
- Deadly zombies can destroy powerful plants that may cause trouble later on.
- Frenzy zombies can tear through a row of plants and damage the plant hero without being hurt
- Anti-Hero zombies can take out a weakened plant on its way to deal a whopping damage to the opposing hero on the Fight! phase. As Super Brainz, you could pack in a Toxic Waste Imp and then use Lurch for Lunch on Mini-Ninja.
There is nothing you can do if this trick is used. However, Brainana can prevent the usage of this trick while Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus can help deter Brainy heroes from using this trick. Just remember that if the bonus attack is what finishes them off, the two plants won't activate their ability. Also, for Black-Eyed Pea, your opponent may be purposefully playing it to destroy it with Rocket Science.