Lucky Treasure (幸运宝藏; pinyin: Xìngyùn bǎozàng) is a feature in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are two types of treasures: lucky and pendant. In the Lucky Treasure, players can spend diamonds to obtain normal and costume Puzzle Pieces and even seed packets (it counts as 10 Puzzle Pieces). For each time the player opens a Lucky Treasure, the player gets one golden bean; and in the Pendant Treasure, the player can buy pendants and their Puzzle Pieces. It is possible to buy 10 Lucky Treasures at the same time.
|Ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas||35/350|
|Wild West, Kongfu World||35/350|
|Big Wave Beach||50/500|
- If the Player looks closely at each vase, it's possible to see references to their worlds on the deck:
- Ancient Egypt and Pirate Seas will have a stone plate, Ra Zombie's staff, Tomb Raiser Zombie's headgear, Buckethead Pirate's bucket and Pirate Captain Zombie's hook and Parrot.
- Wild West and Kongfu World have Prospector Zombie's dynamite sticks, Pianist Zombie's hat, Zombie Chicken, Nunchaku Zombie's nunchaku and Drinking Zombie's bottle.
- Far Future has Future Buckethead Zombie's bucket, Disco Jetpack Zombie's jetpack and goggles, Disco-tron 3000's satellite and Gargantuar Prime's head.
- Dark Ages has Knight Zombie's helmet, Archmage Zombie's staff, Cavalry Zombie's lance and Zombot Dark Dragon's head.
- Big Wave Beach has Snorkel Zombie's mask and flippers, Pompadour and Bikini Zombie's starfish, Octo Zombie's octopus and Shell Zombie's Clamshell.
- Frostbite Caves has Cave Buckethead Zombie's bucket, Hunter Zombie's bone, Ski Zombie's skis and ski poles, and Chief Ice Wind Zombie's pig skin.
- Sky City vase is the only vase that has anything on the desk.
- Lost City has Lost City Imp Zombie's hat, Excavator Zombie's shovel, Imp Porter's lamp and Turquoise Skull Zombie's turquoise skull.
- The mysterious vase has coins and diamonds on the desk.