- For the international version of the level, see Lost City - Day 8.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 8 (Chinese version).
Lost City - Day 8 is the eighth level of Lost City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Brain Buster level. Fifteen Gold Tiles are present on the lawn, all of them placed at the first three columns from the end of the lawn. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
The gimmick for this level is similar to that of Level 4-10 in Plants vs. Zombies, as the screen is covered in darkness and is only illuminated by lightning strikes for several seconds before darkening.
However, the main thing that differs from the mentioned level is that the lightning strikes that illuminate the screen are able to strike random plants and zombies, instantly killing them.
- Unlike Level 4-10 of Plants vs. Zombies, the lightning may strike plants or zombies and instantly kill them. It is also not a Special Delivery level.
- Instead, it is a Locked and Loaded level.
- The selected plants are very similar to the plants selected for Lost City - Day 28. However, in this level, Sunflower is replaced by Puff-shroom.
- Coincidentally, this level and Lost City - Day 28 are both Brain Busters.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name