- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 7 is the seventh level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Parasol Zombie. There are three Gold Tiles on the lawn and they are all located in the fifth column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- After several levels featuring Excavator Zombies, Red Stinger is more useful in this and the following levels as Parasol Zombie will block A.K.E.E.'s attacks.
- Gold Tiles in this level are not viable for sun-producing plants. Defensive plants prove to be more durable, but the player should watch out for Lost Pilot Zombies.
- As with most levels in Lost City, planting mostly on the left side on the lawn is a tried and true strategy. The presence of Excavator Zombies will make planting and protecting plants on the right side of the lawn tedious. In fact, it is even unnecessary.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||2 1||None||First flag|
|5||5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 2 4 5 2 2||Second flag; Parachute Rain!|
|9||4 5 5 4||None|
|10||4 1 3 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||2 2 3 4 1 3||None|
|12||2 5 3 4 5 2 2||Final flag; Parachute Rain!|