- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Ultimate Challenge.
Lost City - Day 32 is the thirty-second level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the player must defeat the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola. This level is also a Trap Tiles level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns the Lost City Trophy.
- See Zombot Aerostatic Gondola.
The advertisement after losing the level
Level completed by Pinkgirl234
- It is the only Zomboss battle that uses a gimmick from the world's exclusive Brain Buster, that being the trap tile.
- Only one Stallia is given at a time.
- It is the only Zomboss battle that has no lawn mowers. This is because the boulder trap tiles can be used as alternatives to the lawn mowers.
- It is the second Zomboss battle which includes special tiles, with the first being Far Future - Day 25, the third being the Zombot Tomorrow-tron fight in Modern Day - Day 33, and the fourth being the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola fight in Modern Day - Day 34.
- It is the fourth Zomboss battle with a plant that is not obtained in that world (Bonk Choy), with the first being Ancient Egypt - Day 25 (Wall-nut), the second being Dark Ages - Night 20 (Kernel-pult), the third being Frostbite Caves - Day 30 (Threepeater), the fifth being Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 32 (Stunion), and the sixth being Jurassic Marsh - Day 32 (Bonk Choy and Chard Guard).
- Unlike the other Trap Tile levels, in this level, it takes longer time for a boulder tile to be triggered again once it has been activated.