- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Ultimate Challenge.
Lost City - Day 32 is the thirty-second level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the player must defeat the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns the Lost City Trophy.
(Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: Do not think to usurp our discovery of fabled Lost City!
Dr. Zomboss: I and my zombies have already submitted our find to the Eminent Journal of the Missing and the Mislaid!
Dr. Zomboss: We will publish and you will PERISH!
(Dr. Zomboss leaves)
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: All that discovering and still no taco!
Penny: The search will no doubt continue, User Dave.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave, Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: My discovery remains intact. The taco is still unfound. And your brains will be certainly one day be mine!
(Dr. Zomboss leaves)
- Only one Stallia is given at a time.
- It is the first Zomboss battle that has no lawn mowers, the second being Ancient Egypt - Day 35, and the third being Modern Day - Day 44. This is because the boulder trap tiles can be used as alternatives to the lawn mowers.
- It is the second Zomboss battle which includes special tiles, with the first being Far Future - Day 25, the third being the Zombot Tomorrow-tron fight in Modern Day - Day 33, and the fourth being the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola fight in Modern Day - Day 34.
- It is the fourth Zomboss battle with a plant that is not obtained in that world (Bonk Choy), with the first being Ancient Egypt - Day 25 (Wall-nut), the second being Dark Ages - Night 20 (Kernel-pult), the third being Frostbite Caves - Day 30 (Threepeater), the fifth being Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 32 (Stunion), and the sixth being Jurassic Marsh - Day 32 (Bonk Choy and Chard Guard).
- Unlike the other Trap Tile levels, in this level, it takes longer time for a boulder tile to be triggered again once it has been activated.
- If the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola lands on a Endurian when it's defeated, the Endurian will continue to damage it.
- This is the only Zomboss battle to have altered music (with the exception of the startup). The first phase has added Lost City instruments to it. The rest plays like normal.