Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lost City - Day 30 is the thirtieth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are three columns of Dave's mold colonies that cannot be planted on and 13 Gold Tiles in this level; five are in the fourth column, while the other eight are spaced out in a rhomboid shape in the remaining columns. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
- This level has a lot of incoming dangers in store for the player if the player is not fully prepared for this world. Relic Hunter Zombies may swing past most of your defenses and render them almost useless, so Blover is an important plant.
- Once the Turquoise Skull Zombies go over a certain row, it can be impossibly hard to overcome.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||3 1 5||None||First flag|
|6||2 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||3 5 1 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
It is recommended that you bring these plants:
- Blover (Far Future - Day 3)
- Split Pea (Wild West - Day 1)
- Instant-kill plants like Cherry Bomb. (Pirate Seas - Day 24)
- A.K.E.E. (already obtained before reaching this level)
- Fume-shroom (Dark Ages - Night 4)
- Endurian (already obtained before reaching this level)
- Stallia (already obtained before reaching this level)
- Sun-shroom (Dark Ages - Night 1)
Plant Sun-shrooms in front of the Dave's mold colonies. When you finish planting all five, you should have enough sun to plant a Fume-shroom to defend against the first few zombies. The Red Stinger is not recommended due to its defensive mode and not being able to penetrate the shovel of the Excavator Zombie. When Relic Hunters come, use Blover immediately before they land. When there is a lot of zombies, plant a Cherry Bomb on the second row and a Stallia on the fourth row to slow down the massive amounts of zombies. The Split Pea is only for last resort purposes if you fail to blow the Relic Hunter Zombies away or to kill Turquoise Skull Zombies from behind.
- Created by RaidingParty
This strategy can beat the level without Plant Food, premium content, gemium plants, or losing any lawn mowers.
Fill up the column of Gold Tiles in front of the mold colonies with Sunflowers. When the first two Parasol Zombies arrive, halt them with Iceberg Lettuce and Stunion. Place Magnifying Grass on the tiles ahead of them in the column two columns over from the Sunflowers. Wait till the last second to shoot them. Meanwhile, fill up the rest of the column with more Magnifying Grass, and the column ahead of the Magnifying Grass with another set of Sunflowers.
After the Parasol Zombies are dead, an Imp Porter will appear. Prevent it from getting on a Gold Tile with both Iceberg Lettuce and Stunion, using one and then the other. Meanwhile, use the downtime to fill up the center lanes of the empty column between the back Sunflowers and the Magnifying Grass with Winter Melons (if the Imp Porter is in one of those lanes, fill it last). When the Excavator Zombies eventually appear, shoot the Imp Porter, kill most of the Excavator Zombies with a Cherry Bomb and use Stunion/Iceberg Lettuce to halt any still alive until a Winter Melon kills them.
By now, the ninth column will be swarming with zombies but they will not be able to advance much due to the Winter Melons. The Turquoise Skull Zombies will mostly fire very slowly from off-screen at the frontline Sunflowers to little effect. If you wish to, shoot through the crowds with Magnifying Grass to dispose of Turquoise Skull Zombies before they can shoot. Be sure to shoot Parasol Zombies on sight to keep them from deflecting the melons. Use Cherry Bombs to clear out crowds of Excavator Zombies and halt them with Stunion and Iceberg Lettuce if they get too close.
If you use Plant Food with this strategy, the Winter Melon's Plant Food effect will wipe out the zombie crowds and Excavator Zombies fairly easily.
Created by Transforming Eevee
- Something to stop Bug Zombies
- Cherry Bomb or a premium equivalent
Put a Sunflower on the northmost Gold Tile that isn't by the Mold Colonies. Then place Endurians at the whole back column. Keep the instant for Excavator Zombie. Place Spikerocks on the whole field once you've finished with Endurian and let us rock. When Bug Zombies appear, deploy your chosen plant. At the Final Wave, relax. Lawnmowers will handle the zombies if your harmful contact plants don't.
Created by VeXJL
- Required Plants
- Place Gold Bloom down, preferably on a Gold Tile.
- Place Magnifying Grass down on the fourth column. Shoot zombies when you can.
- Use Blover when you see Bug Zombie or Relic Hunter Zombie.
- Use Guacodile to get rid of Excavator Zombie.
- In the level selection screen, this level is marked with a striped icon, even though it is not a Brain Buster. This is most likely a mistake.