Lost City - Day 29 is the twenty-ninth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are five Gold Tiles in this level: one is in the fourth column, two are in the fifth, and two more in the sixth. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- Bug Zombies and Relic Hunter Zombies appear regularly in this level, so Blover should be used.
- Using it on Gold Tiles may lead to some extra sun, which can be handy.
- The Gold Tiles are near to the zombies, which can lead to Imp Porters to set their camps.
- Watch out and for Porter Gargantuar and the couple of Excavator Zombie and Parasol Zombie. Plants that can hit multiple targets like Laser Bean, Fume-shroom and Cactus should be used here, with the exception of Cactus, because it cannot hit Excavator Zombie.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||1 5 3||None||First flag|
|5||4 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||2 2 1 1 5 5||None|
|7||3 1 5 1 5 3||None|
|8||3 1 5 2 4||None||Second flag|
|9||2 4 3||None|
|10||3 2 4 1 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||4 2 1 5 1 5 2||None|
|12||2 4 1 5 3 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by RaidingParty.
Perform the following actions whenever possible: Fill up the second and third columns with Sun-shrooms, fill up the fifth column with Sunflowers (start with the two Gold Tiles), fill up the fourth column with Rotobagas, plant Tall-nuts on the farthest two Gold Tiles. Let the Rotobagas kill off the first wave of zombies. Reserve the space between the two Tall-nuts for more Rotobagas later.
When the first two batches of Bug Zombies come in, delay them as long as possible and then kill them with Blover (keep an eye out for the Conehead Bug Zombie in the middle). Fill up the back column with Winter Melons as you build your sun supply, using them to counter Excavator Zombies. You can dump Sun-shrooms and Sunflowers to delay a rogue Excavator Zombie, or use a Cherry Bomb. If they throw a Tall-nut back, it will just delay the zombies behind them.
By the time you have all five Winter Melons ready in the back column, the Gargantuars will arrive and be easily destroyed by Winter Melons, Cherry Bombs, and Rotobagas (especially if you fill up the center lanes in between the Gold Tiles, flanking the Gargantuars). Be sure to use Blover immediately to kill off any Bug Zombies, and especially Relic Hunter Zombies.
If you use Plant Food with this strategy, the Winter Melon's power will make short work of the level, especially the Turquoise Skull Zombies.
- *: Removed