- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 24 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 24 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 24 is the twenty-fourth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The objective for this level is to not let the zombies trample the flowers located between the third and fourth column. There are eight Gold Tiles in this level; one in the first, three in the third, two in the fifth, and two in the seventh column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
- Relic Hunter Zombies are a main threat because they can end up getting very close to the flowers. Infi-nut's force field or Blover can help.
- Excavator Zombies are also a threat because they can dig up the front defenses, making zombies advance towards the flowers easily.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|4||3||400%/7 Plant Food; Parachute Rain!|
|5||2 4||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|6||2 4 2 4||None|
|7||1 3 5||None|
|8||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||2 3 4 1 5||None|
|10||2 4 2 4 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||Final flag|
- There is a modified version of this level in the Epic Quest Rescue the Gold Bloom.