- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 22 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 22 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. This is the first Trap Tiles level of Lost City, as well as the intended first of the game. It does not contain any Gold Tiles. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: Beware, User Dave! I detect trap tiles.
Penny: They are triggered by zombies, or when you plant on them
Crazy Dave: And then they give you taco?
Penny: If you equate tacos with jets of flame and huge boulders, then yes.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|2||4 4 2 2||None|
|5||2 2 2 4 4 4||None|
|6||4 2||First flag; Parachute Rain!|
The provided Puff-shrooms should not actually be used to attack the zombies; rather, they should be used to trigger trap tiles. Excavator Zombies should always be taken out with trap tiles, as none of the plants provided can defeat them. Iceberg Lettuce and Stallia can be used to slow down zombies, gathering them into groups for you to attack with Trap Tiles.
It is possible to win by only using trap tiles to kill zombies, by placing your plants on the trap tiles when the zombies come. You may need to do it fast, or you might miss some zombies.
- Like Wild West - Day 10 and Far Future - Day 19, it has two flags despite showing only one.
- There is a modified version of this level in the Epic Quest Electrical Boogaloo.
- This and Lost City - Day 21 are the only Locked and Loaded levels with consecutive numbers in the game.