- For the international version of the level, see Lost City - Day 1.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 1 (Chinese version).
Lost City - Day 1 is the first level of Lost City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Adventurer Zombie, Conehead Adventurer Zombie and the Buckethead Adventurer Zombie are first introduced in this level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Crazy Dave: Woah! Welcome to the jungle!
Penny: User Dave, this is no ordinary jungle. A scan of my records indicates that this is the fabled Lost City. Historical texts state that the Sun was worshipped here. Resources should be plentiful. I suggest that we try planting on the Gold Tiles that we find here. They should continuously generate sun as long as they have plants on them.
Crazy Dave: Lost City? This is it Penny! We've found it! Where else would I find my lost taco, except in a Lost City?
Penny: Your continued fixation defies all logic or reason, User Dave.
- The zombies are exactly like Day 1 in the international version.
- However, these zombies are tougher, as they are Level 3, something that is not present in the international version.
- There are no Gold Tiles unlike the international version.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name