- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 17 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 17 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Imp Porter makes his first appearance here. There are six Gold Tiles in this level; one in the fifth, two in the sixth and seventh, and one more in the eighth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: Alert, User Dave! My sensors sense incoming Imp Porters.
Crazy Dave: Importers? Of fine goods and glassware?
Penny: Negative. They pitch tents on Gold Tiles, and the tents spawn zombies.
Crazy Dave: Imps with bad inTENTs!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The relatively low amount of zombies in this level, along with the fact that Lost Pilot Zombies and their destructive ambushes are not present make it fairly easy to complete.
- Imp Porters appear from the very beginning of the level, and the small distance between them and the Gold Tiles makes it unlikely that the player will not face tents from the early start. However, Imp Porters do not pose a huge threat even if using an inefficient strategy.
- The familiar pair of Excavator Zombie and Parasol Zombie appear through the second part of Lost City just as much as in the first one. Any strategies that worked before will be fine now. Red Stinger and A.K.E.E. keep true to the theme of the world, but any pair of straight-shooting and lobbed-shot plants will work.
- Bug Zombies are rather unnoticeable throughout the level. Even picking up Blover is not necessary.
- The Gold Tile in the eighth column can prove to be a minor problem, as it is relatively close to the right of the lawn, but this is only a minor problem.
- This can be slightly remedied by using a defensive plant there.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||5||None||100% Plant Food; first flag|
|6||5 2||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||1 3 4||None|
|8||1 5 3 2||None||100% Plant Food; second flag|
|10||3 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||2 4 1||None|
|12||2 4 3 1 5 2||None||600%/7 Plant Food; final flag|
- *: Removed