- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 14 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 14 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. There are five Gold Tiles in this level, and they are all placed in the fourth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
- A good start would be to plant five Sunflowers on the Gold Tiles and use them as the sun supply for the level.
- The player does not need to stall the first zombies with Lava Guava as they will have enough sun to start planting A.K.E.E.s.
- While there are only a few Parasol Zombies in this level, the only way to kill them is to use Lava Guava.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||4 4 2 4||None||First flag|
|7||3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4 1 2 5||None||Second flag|
|10||1 5 4||None|
|11||2 4 1 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|12||1 4 5 5 5 4 3 2||None||Final flag|