- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 10 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 10 is the tenth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are five Gold Tiles laid out in a plus (+) sign shape in the fourth, fifth and sixth columns. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Endurian.
- This level follows the pattern set by Dark Ages to have a new plant pre-selected for the player. This does not mean that Endurian is needed for completing the level.
- The layout of the Gold Tiles are better for defensive plants than sun-producing plants. This is an opportunity to experiment with Endurian but ironically, Wall-nuts are much more durable.
- As with earlier levels, both Parasol Zombie and Excavator Zombie are encountered. The familiar pair of Red Stinger and A.K.E.E. are perfectly capable of taking down the aforementioned zombies without the need of picking more expensive plants like Melon-pult.
You can use Endurian to damage the zombies as they eat it. Do not use it as primary offense. Plant two columns of sun-producing plants, then plant straight-shooting and lobbed-shot plants in the third and fourth lanes.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||1 2 5||First flag; Parachute Rain!|
|6||2 4 1||None|
|7||3 5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4 5 1||Second flag; Parachute Rain!|
|10||2 4 1 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||1 3 1 3||None|
|12||1 1 2 3 4 5 5 3 4 2 3 5||Final flag; Parachute Rain!|