- For the international version, see Lost City.
Lost City (Chinese version)
An empty Lost City lawn
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Chinese version)|
|Number of levels||25|
|To unlock||Obtaining stars or 58 diamonds|
|<< Locations >>|
Lost City (失落之城; pinyin: shīluò zhī chéng, translation: Lost City) is the tenth world in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released on January 21, 2016 for iOS users and January 29th for Android.
The timeline of this world has yet to be revealed, but it appears to take place on the beginning of the XX century, since the zombies come from a modern era of exploration and there are no native zombies, and modern inventions like planes and metal detectors (exclusive to this version) are present.
The main gimmick of this world are still the Gold Tiles. Like in the international version, when a plant is placed on a Gold Tile, it will immediately give the player a unit of sun, and then produce another unit every 20 seconds until defeated by the zombies. Replanting on a Gold Tile no longer generates sun and nothing special happens when the player uses Plant Food on a plant located on a Gold Tile.
There are two new zombies (Lost Doctor Zombie and Lost Guide Zombie) and one new plant, Jackfruit, exclusive to this version. Endurian is not obtained in Lost City, unlike in the international version, as it is now a monthly special plant.
For all the non-Chinese trivia about Lost City, see the international version of Lost City.
- Before the 1.8 update, this world only had one side path, and it could not be opened.
- A zombie with a camera was shown in promotional imagery, but does not appear in the world itself.
- This world introduces two hidden mini-games from the first game, Unsodded and Dark Stormy Night.
- In the world preview, Excavator Zombie's shovel is gray instead gold.
- Also, in multiple artworks, pictures and its icon, Excavator Zombie is seen wearing a white shirt and pants, instead of a purple shirt and green pants.
- While playing a level, the decorative vines at the top of the screen cover the progress bar.