|Abilities||When you play a Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.|
|She's always trying to elevate her friends. She's good like that.|
Lily of the Valley is an event plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. She costs 2 to play, and has 1/3. She does not have any traits, and her ability gives a plant, excluding her, +2/+2 when it is played on the heights. This ability stacks for each Lily of the Valley on the field, and persists until all Lilies of the Valley are removed from the field.
She was introduced on March 14, 2017, along with Snake Grass. She was made available in the The Springening Week 1 event and was available from April 4, 2017 to April 11, 2017.
She was made craftable with the release of Galactic Gardens.
She is based on the plant in real life with the same name.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When you play a Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Event
She's always trying to elevate her friends. She's good like that.
- Added to the game.
- Design change: Her sprites were reassembled correctly.
- Design change: Size increased.
- Became craftable.
Lily of the Valley may have average stats, but she can be a useful plant if you use her correctly. This card effectively gives a +2/+2 boost to any plant you play provided it is played on heights. Among the best plants to use her with are Cabbage-Pult and Skyshooter, as Skyshooter can get a grand total of +4/+4 while Cabbage-Pult gets an additional +3/+3 due to Lily of the Valley's ability and their own abilities combined.
You can also use this with Doubled Mint to be able to build up his stats much faster. Repeater and Bananasaurus Rex are able to take bigger advantage of their bonus attacks, and they will be much more potent. Combined with The Podfather, any pea plant played on the heights gets a massive head start of +4/+4. Like all stat-boosting cards, she also works well with Potted Powerhouse. Captain Cucumber is one of the best plants to use Lily of the Valley with, as he will become almost indestructible on turn 3, becoming a 3/6 plant.
As Captain Combustible, you can try out Shroom for Two while this is on the field, as Lily of the Valley makes both Shroom for Two and Puff-Shroom 3/3 each, resulting in 6 damage on the heights lane alone by at least the third turn. A similar effect can be achieved by using Pair of Pears, though this will require a longer setup.
While being a minor synergy, Chompzilla can also use her in a flower-based deck. Combining her with Briar Rose can destroy any zombie that attacks her, and combining her with Power Flower can be a good idea since she can heal Chompzilla for additional health. Furthermore, Lily of the Valley can boost Strikethrough plants, including the previously mentioned Power Flower and also Bloomerang.
The only disadvantage of Lily of the Valley is that she does not do much damage herself, and the fact that her really can't boost that many plants due to there being only one heights lane on most fields. If you are Grass Knuckles, however, you can play Gardening Gloves to move the boosted plant and leave the heights lane empty allowing Lily of the Valley to boost another plant. Alternatively, you can play Team-Up plants on the heights lane to allow more plants to be boosted. As for her stats, you can use Grow-Shroom to boost Lily of the Valley, and if you plant Grow-Shroom on heights, she can be able to boost Grow-Shroom in return.
Whatever you do, destroy this plant as soon as possible, or else your opponent will be able to play a powerful plant on the heights that can become too powerful for you to handle such as Skyshooter. Rolling Stone and Weed Spray are great for destroying Lily of the Valley herself. As for any of the plants she boosts, play cards such as Rocket Science, Alien Ooze and Cut Down to Size, which makes Immorticia the best counter to Lily of the Valley. If you are a Hearty hero, you can move Lily of the Valley to the heights and make her ability useless.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Lily of the Valley.
- She is the second event card in the Mega-Grow class. The first is Plucky Clover, the third is Banana Split, and the fourth is Clique Peas.
- This, Threepeater, Pea Pod (in three-headed form), Bowling Bulb, Triplet Sunflower, Snake Grass, Three-Headed Chomper, and Horsebean are the only plants in the series to have three heads.
- She, Umbrella Leaf, and Flourish are the only flower plants in the Mega-Grow class.
- Prior to update 1.14.13, multiple parts of this plant weren't properly attached to other parts.
- Her upper head wasn't properly attached to the appendage she hangs from.
- Her middle and lower heads weren't attached to the appendages they are hanging from, either.
- Her middle appendage wasn't attached to the stem.
- Her stem wasn't attached to her leaves.
- If Lily of the Valley is conjured by Cosmic Flower, she will do 3 damage to a zombie and the zombie hero instead of 1. However, only that zombie and the zombie hero's health counter will be reduced by 3, while their actual health are still reduced by 1. This can result in that zombie, or even the zombie hero, surviving with 0 health.