Level 5-2 is the forty-second level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the second Roof level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Kernel-pult.
- There are now only four columns of Flower Pots, but the player can now replace them when they are eaten.
- Bungee Zombies can take the player's defensive plants and add more zombies in the final wave.
- Suggested plants
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers while planting Potato Mines to kill the zombies at the start of the level. Then, start planting at least two columns of Cabbage-pults.
- After, plant extra Flower Pots and create a column of Wall-nuts.
- Plant Snow Peas on the fifth column so they can shoot over the roof.
- If necessary, plant an extra Flower Pot and an instant-kill on it to kill extra zombies.
Completed by MyNameIsMyName