Level 4-7 is the thirty-seventh level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the sixth Fog level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Pumpkin.
- This level will be difficult to beat without any instant-kills or Split Peas, as there are Digger Zombies that can walk from the left side of the lawn.
- There will also be a lot of Jack-in-the-Box Zombies, so the player must have a lot of attacking plants when they come so they can defeat them before they explode.
- Suggested plants
- Like in Level 4-6, avoid placing Sun-shrooms/Sunflowers in the first column as Digger Zombies can easily eat them. Instead, place them in the second column.
- Use Split Peas, Puff-shrooms, and instant kills to kill the zombies.
- If you want, plant Wall-nuts on the first column to slow down Digger Zombies even more (or any zombie that gets that far).
Completed by MyNameIsMyName