|| Me and my buddy Harvey Flaxcaster used to break vases when we were bored. Well Harvey's outta town, so you're coming with me, Harvey #2! BREAK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT, HARVEY!
Level 4-5 is the thirty-fifth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the eleventh (fourteenth in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West) Night level. It is a Vasebreaker level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Split Pea.
- There are three stages in this level, each slightly increasing with difficulty a bit.
- These levels are only passed with chance, as the player does not know what lies behind most vases.
- Use Squash and Hypno-shrooms to defeat tough Buckethead Zombies and Dancing Zombie respectively.
- Given plants
- Begin with breaking as many vases as you want, as this level is pretty easy. Do not worry too much with getting a difficult zombie yet. You will get more plants than zombies in this round.
- Use the Peashooters you get and plant at least one on each row to fight off the zombies.
- Use the Squash preferably to kill zombies that get too close to the left side of the lawn or to get rid of Buckethead Zombies that appear early on.
- Given plants
- Break the green vases first. It is always guaranteed that they hold a plant. Then, break vases in that row since you already have defense.
- Try to aim for one Snow Pea in each column and one Peashooter in each column.
- One Football Zombie comes out in this round. Make sure you use a Squash to instant-kill it.
- One Buckethead Zombie comes out here, but your Peashooter and Snow Pea should be able to easily kill it.
- Given plants
- Break the green vases first, like in every Vasebreaker level for three rows of defense. Then, break the others for plants.
- Use Hypno-shrooms for the Buckethead Zombies or the Dancing Zombie, since the zombies here are the most powerful for this level and can help you greatly.
- Plant at least one Snow Pea in each row to slow down zombies.
- There is no Squash in this stage, so use your Hypno-shrooms wisely.
The first part of the dialogue at the start of phase 1
The first part of the dialogue at the start of phase 2
The first part of the dialogue at the start of phase 3
First phase by MyNameIsMyName
Completed by MyNameIsMyName
- Unlike its Puzzle Mode counterpart, this level has Lawn Mowers.
- This level, Level 1-1 (on first playthrough), Level 2-5, and Level 5-10 are the only Adventure Mode levels without the Flag Zombie.
- Even though it is in the Fog stage, this level takes place in the Night area like its Puzzle Mode counterpart.
- If the first two parts of the level are beaten without losing any Lawn Mowers, then the last part can be beaten by breaking open all the vases at once; the Lawn Mowers will take care of all zombies.
- This is the first level to have Zombies and Buckethead Zombies, but no Conehead Zombies.
- This is the only Puzzle Mode level played in Adventure Mode.