Level 4-4 is the thirty-fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Fog level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains a Magic Taco for Crazy Dave. He gives the player a diamond (or $1,000) for giving the Magic Taco to him.
- The fog covers the four rightmost columns on this level, leaving five columns visible for the player.
- The player may not be ready for Dolphin Rider Zombie in the fog. Without knowing which pool lane it will show up in, it is difficult to defend against it.
- Suggested plants
- Begin by planting Sun-shrooms, Puff-shrooms, and Sea-shrooms for basic defense in the beginning of the level. Then, plant a Cactus on every lane to defend yourself against Balloon Zombies.
- Use Blovers only when a Balloon Zombie is near your house. This is to blow away more Balloon Zombies at a time and to save Blovers, as they may be more in the fog.
- If time permits, plant a Snow Pea on every lane to slow down the zombies, so you have extra time to damage them.
- If a Dolphin Rider Zombie comes, plant a Sea-shroom on the second column of the corresponding lane.
A Conehead Zombie is in the bottom lane.
When two Conehead Zombies appear on pool lanes
First flag with Balloon Zombie
Final wave. Some zombies survived the explosion though.
Completed by MyNameIsMyName