Level 3-13 was a bonus level, and the thirteenth and the final Pool level in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. The player had to pay 20 gems to gain access to this level. To complete the level, the player had to never have more than 24 plants.
- The player had to deal with the new Zombie Bobsled Team. They were difficult to get rid of since they travel on an almost damage-resistant sled on Zomboni's ice. Although they only took 200 damage per shot each for them to die, there were four of them, which meant it took 800 damage per shot for all of them to die.
- The objective may cause big problems.
- Tip: Use Threepeater and Torchwood so that the plants can deal great damage to the zombies without costing a large amount of plants.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers on the left. Use Squash to kill the first two or three zombies. Once that's over, you should have enough sun to start planting Threepeaters. Plant Threepeaters on the third column, on the tiles that are close to the pool first. Then, plant them everywhere else in the column.
- Plant another column of Threepeaters.
- Now, plant a column of Torchwood, and then start planting Tall-nuts in front of the Torchwoods. Also, if you have enough time, plant Spikeweeds in front of the Tall-nuts, and use them to get rid of Zomboni.
- During the gameplay, move Monkey King Peashooter and use its skill when it's full to help you defeat the zombies faster